Sigelei Moonshot RDTA by Suprimo
Sigelei Moonshot – top-fill, 2 post, 2ml Sub-Ohm RDTA Tank. Designed by Suprimo and manufactured by Sigelei, new for Feb 2016. Can handle up to 200 watts – an excellent cloud chaser.
Sigelei Moonshot RDTA Tank Features:
- DIY top fill RDTA atomiser.
- 2 post deck (dual coils) with very large air holes and PEEK insulator.
- 2.0 ml tank capacity.
- Vape from 30w to 200w.
- Comfortable wide bore Delrin drip tip keeps your lips cool.
- 22mm Diameter.
- Cotton control build deck: designed for usability and performs consistently every time.
- 304 Stainless Steel construction.
- Pyrex Glass Tank.
- High precision adjustable airflow.
- Active cooling technology.
- 510 compatible drip tip.
- High-quality materials and engineering.
The Sigelei Moonshot RDA Tank it is only compatible with high-powered high-amp high-drain batteries. Low wattage/ampage batteries are not powerful enough and would over-heat. DO NOT continue if your battery is getting too hot. Take great care when building your own coils and follow Ohm’s Law. Also, use zero or low nicotine e-liquids if you’re into making vast amounts of vapour clouds. Medium or high nicotine liquids will burn harshly and not taste nice or may make you feel ill. For the biggest clouds you need a thick e-liquid with a very high % of Vegetable Glycerine. Make sure the cotton wick is fully soaked before vaping.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.